Galaxy Guardian Game Galaxy Guardian Game

I liked the music

but your game isnt working. Try again next time.

ArChEr-11 responds:

it works for everyone else, user error.

Not Just a Dress Up Not Just a Dress Up

Enjoyed It

Its not as scary as mine but just as good! Thanks for giving me the link.

potatoboy37 responds:

No Prob! XD

Torture A Nerd 2 Torture A Nerd 2

Fun

Needs to be a bit more, i dunno... add a little bit something else next time. I did enjoy it though.

Forever Samurai Forever Samurai

This Is Great!

Hey I can tell you put alot of work into this game. I really enjoyed playing it. It was alot of fun. The graphics were a little iffy but I am giving you a 10 because of the enjoyment I had playing.

acrazycanadian responds:

This is why I love Newgrounds: people appreciate effort and rate based on enjoyment. Thank you for being awesome :)

A frog in the city A frog in the city

Fun Remake

This is a pretty fun remake, its been done before but I can see you put alot of effort into it. The only issues I had with the game is that when it says hit spacebar to replay it dosent work. That being the only bug I found I really enjoyed it. Great Job!

Spank the bitch! Spank the bitch!

That Was So F*cked Up!

I loved it, it was so funny. Please do another one like this.

HiRoads HiRoads

Great Fun!

Dont listen to people who said the game dosent work, it works fine if you read the instructions! This was alot of fun, I have played games like it before but I always enjoy a classic!

Park Master Park Master

Loved It

Its hard but its fun, i never actually played a game like this before. Great Work!

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Killapalooza

For once i am speachless about a game... its good, really good, mindless killing, very little plot interaction and lots of mindless killing... good job, didnt they turn this game into a PS2 title? If they did im gunna go out and buy it!

DanPaladin responds:

yes! if you are looking for the NTSC version we are selling it on www.alienhominid.com ! :)

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Intresting if True

Sorry to say... im kinda dissapointed, its just like all the other crappy sim games i have played in the past, but at least those show some T and A. If you really wanna wow players out there come up with somthing new and creative that no one has seen before. Somthing off the freaking wall. Like raping donkeys or some crazy shit like that. Games that follow no distinct plot are often times fun. Its ok to have seriouse games, but lets save that for the console like PS3 and XBOX 360.