runescape 8 runescape 8

The Truth

Hey at least he is telling the truth.

A Breif Lesson in History A Breif Lesson in History

Loved It

Being in the Marines I know how un-reliable that weapon can be. You get any dirt into the chamber and all it does is *click*. Why did you add a coke-a-cola ad in your movie though?

Wolf-Raven responds:

Check out my other submissions. It's a run on joke.

Hot Chicks Dancing 2 Hot Chicks Dancing 2

Great!

You lured me in with the temptation of dancing girls and I got something even better. Great Job!

Email > Mail Email > Mail

THIS IS GREAT!

I loved the ending, the animation was beautiful and without flaw and the ending was a great surprise not to mention the song at the end really added that extra touch. This is great work and I loved the entire video!

You are a F*cking Moron7 You are a F*cking Moron7

Loved It

its a great show and everyone deserve a chance in the hot seat.

Stunts gone Wrong Stunts gone Wrong

Simply but Great

This was awesome, i really enjoyed the simplicity and the jokes were also pretty funny. This just proves that you dont always have to have alot of graphics to make a funny cartoon short. Great Work!

Stickfigure adventure Stickfigure adventure

Hey, I Like It!

Great job, its alot better then most of the stuff I see from first timers. Keep up the good work and get some practice in, with any luck you might be a great flash artist. I can see a little potential in your work and thats refreshing.

dbz test dbz test

Not Bad!

Not bad for a test, but could you make the powerwave moves look a little cleaner? It just makes the overall production look so much better if they are drawn in alot neater.

Dad's Home Dad's Home

Goody McGoodster

Good job, i like it, your are no amature at all, even though it was very cartoony... it was the point of it. Sensless violence, randomness, craziness! FIRE FIRE FIRE! I LOVED IT! Muhahaha! Do more like this and your going to the top baby, dont listen to the others man your movie was great!